JW Medical shall not use private information provided by the customers for purposes other than for the purpose of relevant services.
Items of personal information collected and collection method
- A. Items of personal information collected when providing consultation services for customer support and
(1) Collection items
- (a) Compulsory items: Name, e-mail address, telephone number
(2) Collection Method
- (a) Users have to personally input the information in the personal information declaration spaces provided
in order to use services such as customer consultation.
Collection of private information and purpose of usage
JW Medical collects the following personal information for the following purposes.
- A. For self-verification and personal identification process to allow the use of services such as customer
consultation : Name, e-mail
- B. For securing smooth communication path such as notifications and handling complaints:
E-mail, telephone number
- C. For prevention of unlawful usage, unauthorized usage, and analysis of connection frequency or statistics on
member’s usage of service : Connection log, IP Address
Sharing and provision of personal information collected
JW Medical shall not provide your personal information to any third party in principle.
However, the following exceptions apply.
- A. In case the user has agreed in advance
- B. In case it is required by law or an investigation institute pursuant to procedures and methods stipulated in
the Act for investigation purposes
- C. In case there is a request according to procedures stipulated in other relevant Acts
Consignment of handling personal information
JW Medical shall not consign your personal information to any third party companies without your consent.
In case there is a need to do so in the future, the contents of the consignment works will be notified to you to obtain your consent.
Possession and usage period of personal information collected
A. Your personal information shall be disposed after the purpose of collection and usage of personal
information has been achieved. However, it might be required to possess the information for a certain
period of time in the cases as below.
- (1) In case the relevant information is possessed for 3 months after termination of usage provisions in order
to prevent reoccurrences of delinquent members
- (2) In case it is required to preserve it in accordance with other laws such as law related to consumer
protection of e-commerce (6 months)